Tuesday 17 December 2013

Review Food.com: Recipes 12-17-2013

Food.com: Recipes
The Food.com Recipes 
Learn Adobe Illustrator CS6 Master Techniques from an Adobe Guru!

With over 25 years of experience teaching, Robert Farrell has been a trusted instructor for individuals and companies who want to improve their Adobe skills.
From our sponsors
Chicken Doodles
Dec 16th 2013, 23:19

This is a recipe that my ex-sister-in-law and I concocted many years ago. Her family lived in the middle of nowhere, and we were left to make our men dinner with what we could find in the fridge and pantry, and this is it. I actually submitted this recipe in a Pillsbury contest and got noted for it (I've since seen several variations on the web). These were named by my 5 year old step-son. He asked what they are called and I told him that they didn't have a name, so he took it upon himself to name them "Chicken Doodles". Twenty+ years and 4 grand-kids later, that is what we still call them. I hope you enjoy them. *Note: I'm guessing at the ingredient amounts of cheese and Kitchen Bouquet, and also for how much of the meat & cheese go into each roll, so use your own judgement. Sorry, I make them by memory and repetition only.

Rating: 0
Created: Dec 16, 2013 11:19:51 PM

Frittata
Dec 16th 2013, 23:10

This is a very simple, easy recipe my mom used to make for us frequently. There were never any leftovers.

Rating: 0
Created: Dec 16, 2013 11:10:37 PM

Chocolate-Peanut Butter Peanut Clusters With Sea Salt
Dec 16th 2013, 22:14

These are not ordinary peanut clusters. They are dry roasted peanuts coated with a rich, smooth mixture of chocolate and peanut butter and then lightly sprinkled with fine sea salt. I used Fleur de Sel as the finishing salt, but any finely grated sea salt would do. My husband and I had received the Fleur de Sel as a gift and were just waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. This was certainly it!

Chocolate-Peanut Butter Peanut Clusters With Sea Salt
Rating: 0
Created: Dec 16, 2013 10:14:16 PM

Peanut Butter Honey Latte
Dec 16th 2013, 22:08

Easy and Yummy! Quick too. From betterrecipes.com and made much easier.

Peanut Butter Honey Latte
Rating: 0
Created: Dec 16, 2013 10:08:33 PM

Sharon's No Cheese Pizza
Dec 16th 2013, 21:11

I tried Amy's No Cheese Pizza recipe recently and wanted to make it at home. After searching and not finding a recipe for it, I came up with this. Amy's crust has wheat germ, wheat bran in it so if you are making your own crust, you could add that in(or sprinkle over storebought crust). I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Sharon's  No Cheese Pizza
Rating: 0
Created: Dec 16, 2013 9:11:01 PM

Pasta Fugioli Soup With Farmer's Sausage
Dec 16th 2013, 15:30

This soup is great for a cold evening, a wonderful comfort food that is so very filling and so very tasty. It's much like the Pasta Fugioli soup that is served at the Olive Garden, except for the farmer's sausage and parsnips which I personally like even better.

Pasta Fugioli Soup With Farmer's Sausage
Rating: 0
Created: Dec 16, 2013 3:30:14 PM

Troppo Lasagne
Dec 16th 2013, 15:29

A fave lasagne version amongst my friends and me - though relatively simple to make the layers of flavor in every bite bring an exquisite blend of rustic, earthy, Italian. Btw, I named it 'Troppo', Italian for 'Too much' - a simple but fitting name as this will serve everyone at your table and a few more - you could halve the recipe but when it's this good and stores so well, why would you? Enjoy!

Troppo Lasagne
Rating: 0
Created: Dec 16, 2013 3:29:24 PM

Gougères
Dec 16th 2013, 15:27

A savory appetizer....so easy and great flavor.

Gougères
Rating: 0
Created: Dec 16, 2013 3:27:51 PM

Foccacia
Dec 16th 2013, 15:27

This recipe is from America's Test Kitchen and is one of the best things I have ever put in my mouth!!!

Foccacia
Rating: 0
Created: Dec 16, 2013 3:27:01 PM

Saucy Lima Beans
Dec 16th 2013, 15:26

Give your boring butter beans a five-star makeover with this creamy dill sauce. (I originally found this recipe on my AllRecipes phone app, but it disappeared. I found it again on Taste of Home. I'm putting it here before I lose it again!)

Saucy Lima Beans
Rating: 0
Created: Dec 16, 2013 3:26:50 PM

Grilled Apple, Bacon and Cheddar Sandwiches
Dec 16th 2013, 15:26

Paula Deen's Recipe. Sounds amazing… The verdict is out!

Grilled Apple, Bacon and Cheddar Sandwiches
Rating: 0
Created: Dec 16, 2013 3:26:38 PM

Sandy's Strawberry Candy Cookies
Dec 16th 2013, 15:26

These little cookies look like glittery strawberries. They're very sweet, but absolutely delicious. They look fabulous on a tray for a holiday party. I got the recipe from a teacher I was assisting in Colorado back in the early 1970s. We've made them as gifts for Mother's Day and Valentine's Day as well as the December holidays.

Sandy's Strawberry Candy Cookies
Rating: 0
Created: Dec 16, 2013 3:26:23 PM

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment